Our address is Dovecote Farm Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Frankland Lane, Brasside, Durham. DH1 5SQ.
Our telephone number is 0191 3862268. (Long rings please, we may be dog walking).
8.30 am until 6.00 pm. We are open weekends but we close all day Wednesday.
We are easy to find! We are in between Chester-le-street and Durham. Follow the numerous signs for Finchale Priory and turn right when you reach Frankland Prison.
For a more in depth guide do the following.
Get onto the A167 in between Chester-Le-Street and Durham.
- At Pity Me roundabout, follow the sign for Finchale Priory. The Arnison Centre and Sainsburys petrol station will soon appear on your right.
- Straight on at the Hag House roundabout.
- Turn right at the next roundabout (Finchale Priory and Frankland Prison).
- The Newton Grange Pub will appear on your left, turn left at this roundabout (Finchale Priory and Frankland Prison). You will now go straight on into Brasside. When you are in Brasside, you need to look out for FRANKLAND Prison,(ignore the Low Newton turning).
- Frankland will appear on your right. You need to turn right as soon as it appears. As you turn in Frankland will be on your left and houses on your right. Go straight on. Continue through a car park and then down a farm track, the side of Frankland Prison will be on your left. We are situated down this track.
Don’t rely on your sat nav to get you here, not all get a signal.
Here is a Bing map to show you where we are, however, I would strongly recommend that you use our numbered map and directions (above) to find us, as they offer a much more direct way of getting here.